• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Myblueheaven

Has anybody bought from or know....

He seems like a great guy - had a great talk with him over the weekend, which he apparently doesn't do (over the weekend) but seeing I am quite new to the world of gold & silver, he had no hesitation in talking and giving some great tips!

His prices are very competitive! Have ordered with him and looking forward to receiving my orders! 

P.S He is indeed the man that took on the HMRC in regards to the 5% tax - big up & good luck to the man! :D

Just attempted to view Silver Trader's website and a Safari warning appeared.
Anyone else having this problem as I am nervous about opening the site.

59d78f8991e47_ScreenShot2017-10-06at15_10_43.png.3167675d734d2094e06840102704f5a0.png

I risked all the warnings and ignored them and accessing the site on my MAC is now all okay.
Absolutely no idea why this message popped up and it is the first ever.
Just hope my bank balance isn't cleaned out in the near future.

Any thoughts about goldsilver.be? I see they have VAT free silver 1oz coins at almost 1€ below other cheap dealers.

It triggers my "too good to be true" spider sense so any feedback is appreciated.

12 minutes ago, MIP said:

Any thoughts about goldsilver.be? I see they have VAT free silver 1oz coins at almost 1€ below other cheap dealers.

It triggers my "too good to be true" spider sense so any feedback is appreciated.

Look in the selling section. BYB organises a group buy from goldsiilver.be.

5 hours ago, MIP said:

Bought quite a bit through BYB's August group order with no issues at all...

Shipping is shared also which brings price down too .......

Myblueheaven