• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1KG Umicore silver bar

cravethatcoin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/12/2017 at 17:43, StackerNoob said:

To be fair trying to find a 1kg bar for anywhere under £500 is very hard in the UK.

What condition is the bar in, any pics?

The bar is in perfect condition. Happy to post pics here if you're still interested.

I would be willing to sell the bar for £500 + postage (around £6 I would think), any less than that and I'd rather hold.

Edit: pictures added to my main thread:

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 17:43, StackerNoob said:

To be fair trying to find a 1kg bar for anywhere under £500 is very hard in the UK.

What condition is the bar in, any pics?

it is hard because people don't like to lower there prices when the market price lowers, for obvious reasons, but soon as there is a slight increase, buyers will see the increase immediately, only dealer I see lower prices with the market price is mo, all other dealers I see keep there price the same even if £2-3 per oz lower but then increase when it is up 50p, 

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

53 minutes ago, DaveWheat89 said:

it is hard because people don't like to lower there prices when the market price lowers, for obvious reasons, but soon as there is a slight increase, buyers will see the increase immediately, only dealer I see lower prices with the market price is mo, all other dealers I see keep there price the same even if £2-3 per oz lower but then increase when it is up 50p, 

Yes this is true, I have noticed this with large dealers. I like to monitor premiums VS spot and I started to notice that after spot drops a certain amount dealers have a minimum price they will see at regardless of spot. This is what it looks like anyway.

Regarding my 1kg bar if I can't sell it for £500 I will hold it

6 hours ago, DaveWheat89 said:

That isn't true. I just lowered my tier 1 governmental bullion to 15 an ounce and no one bought on here...

I actually have a bullion board where I change the prices each week in relation to spot. There are a few dealers that do it, its not jus Mo. (Mo does do a fantastic job) 

4 hours ago, oliversw5 said:

That isn't true. I just lowered my tier 1 governmental bullion to 15 an ounce and no one bought on here...

I actually have a bullion board where I change the prices each week in relation to spot. There are a few dealers that do it, its not jus Mo. (Mo does do a fantastic job) 

"only dealer i see" not saying the only dealer that does, and i was using the 1kg as reference as mo let some go for £440 recently, not seen any kilos this cheap. I think mo has the best prices hands down.

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

Archived