• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold buyers

leowashing

I missed the boat today :(

It is normally, I , who love to troll a scammer 

I am still waiting my Doray from George Agdgdgwngo, from the arse end of some banana republic

His free assay samples, he promised  many moons ago never arrived

Must have been lost in post {sigh !} boo hoo 

NEXT !

I missed the boat today [emoji20]
It is normally, I , who love to troll a scammer 
I am still waiting my Doray from George Agdgdgwngo, from the arse end of some banana republic
His free assay samples, he promised  many moons ago never arrived
Must have been lost in post {sigh !} boo hoo 
NEXT !

Do you think every is the same? Can't accused others for your mistakes. Just be sure of what you get into.

How do you think he will ship it...[emoji90][emoji372]

The thing is, there is lot of gold down here with high quality (22ct) for very reasonable price than compares to other countries. Business here is lucrative. Depends which part of the world you are, shipment will come directly to you. But it's also good that you are here and see the process.

Surely they aren't selling and are looking for buying partners?
The kind that will accept a 'transfer' of £100000 but they only have to buy £20000 worth of gold and can keep the balance when it clears for the trouble perhaps?

No sir, we are truly selling 22ct gold. If you can come here it's most preferable, to see the entire process.

Newbie, 3 posts all exactly the same trying to sell gold.
Call me cyinical but I will stay well away.
p.s. Considering we can buy gold in the UK from about spot +2% how can you beat that including shipping from Liberia?

Oh yes all have to be the same because I sell gold. The gold here from local miners is $29000. 00 per kg. What's the price there?

I think we are all giving @leowashing a hard time. He only wants to enrich the forum members at his own personal expense.

Here is what I suggest Leo. Send me 1kg of 22ct dory bar to my po box co Zaire, I will pm you my address. No need to authenticate the goods I am sure,  you are a trusted poster of the forum now.  I would then initiate a group buy from our forum( inclusive of the cost of the kg you sent as a deed of confidence)  I am sure we can achieve £250000+ in sales for such an attractive offer. They certainly don't come by our way that often! 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

I think we are all giving [mention=3996]leowashing[/mention] a hard time. He only wants to enrich the forum members at his own personal expense.
Here is what I suggest Leo. Send me 1kg of 22ct dory bar to my po box co Zaire, I will pm you my address. No need to authenticate the goods I am sure,  you are a trusted poster of the forum now.  I would then initiate a group buy from our forum( inclusive of the cost of the kg you sent as a deed of confidence)  I am sure we can achieve £250000+ in sales for such an attractive offer. They certainly don't come by our way that often! 

Great. good idea

Archived