• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1oz britannia

darrol

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

A little homework taking under 10 seconds would show the following - copied from HGM today Sunday 1:00pm

59b528dad67dc_ScreenShot2017-09-10at12_57_28.png.2123f013b8a580c1347fbeda3963201e.png

Never quite sure which 'Gold Price'  HGM use.  The market closed, Friday night, at £1020.40 per oz - + 2% would be £1040.81 ?

10 minutes ago, MrGeorge said:

Also be aware hatton garden when i looked at them only had the older coin pre 2013 i think that are 22ct. I decided i wanted to collect the pure 24ct coins not that it matters just personally preference but I couldn't find the 24ct any lower than atkinsons 

But a 22ct Britannia will weigh more so that there is guaranteed 1 full Troy ounce of pure gold.

4 minutes ago, MrGeorge said:

Yea i know thats why i said that it didnt matter if 22ct or 24ct it was just personal preference 

I have only gone for 24ct Brits so far for the same reason, although I have been tempted by some older proof versions that sell at similar premiums privately :)

35 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I have only gone for 24ct Brits so far for the same reason, although I have been tempted by some older proof versions that sell at similar premiums privately :)

Proof are truly stunning especially if unmarked.

Who is selling proof Brits near bullion prices ?

26 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I said at similar premiums (i.e. to dealers), not bullion prices.

@arshimo2012 sold a set yesterday on here.

Yes I saw that - a terrific price indeed but that's down to Arshi alone who I think is a terrific source of both gold and silver with his best buys selling in seconds of listing.

Archived