• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Unicorn - Queens beast!

FlorinCollector

1 hour ago, MrGeorge said:

Are the gold unicorn coins going to be available in limited numbers or will this coin be produced for years like the britannia coins ? Just seen the unicorn coins and would quite like to start stacking them instead of the britannia 

I think its unlimited mintage as of now mate.

2 minutes ago, MrGeorge said:

Great think this will my new coin to collect anyone know whos doing the lowest premium on these ?

Atkinsons is one of the best however goldsilver.be also do low prices but delivery would ruin it so you would be best waiting till there is a group order if any on here. 

1 hour ago, JCRJM said:

Atkinsons is one of the best however goldsilver.be also do low prices but delivery would ruin it so you would be best waiting till there is a group order if any on here. 

im still upset with atkinsons for sending a dog of a coin with scatches, rubs  and dinks on it and selling it as new.     the reply was that its bullion so thats what to be expected.

never had a bad one from goldline.com, also chards offer a great service and royalmintbullion are normally a few pounds more but you get a screw cap with the coin

@ChardLizzie any chance of a silverforum offer to make sure we buy from you rather than the others?

1 minute ago, Cornishfarmer said:

im still upset with atkinsons for sending a dog of a coin with scatches, rubs  and dinks on it and selling it as new.     the reply was that its bullion so thats what to be expected.

never had a bad one from goldline.com, also chards offer a great service and royalmintbullion are normally a few pounds more but you get a screw cap with the coin

@ChardLizzie any chance of a silverforum offer to make sure we buy from you rather than the others?

We've shaved our prices so it's tricky to reduce for another offer, even though you guys are special! We've received our Australian Dogs but not the British Dogs yet - I understood that RM bullion Dogs will be sold in capsules this year which is why they are a tad more expensive than previous years so we wouldn't expect scratches etc. They are bullion coins so yes, they may have some scratches when they are sent to us in tubes but in capsules......we will let you know when we receive our allocation. 

4 hours ago, ChardLizzie said:

We've shaved our prices so it's tricky to reduce for another offer, even though you guys are special! We've received our Australian Dogs but not the British Dogs yet - I understood that RM bullion Dogs will be sold in capsules this year which is why they are a tad more expensive than previous years so we wouldn't expect scratches etc. They are bullion coins so yes, they may have some scratches when they are sent to us in tubes but in capsules......we will let you know when we receive our allocation. 

Gold or silver or both ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

4 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

I just received a Queen's Beasts Lion 1/4 gold with a little scratch on the queen's neck? Am I able to get a replacement do you know?

2 hours ago, arcglide said:

That's the new reverse from the Anniversary Britannia 

2017-Britannia-Anniversary-1oz-Gold-Bull

https://www.royalmintbullion.com/Products/Britannia/Gold/UKB17GSA

and yes, it's definitely nicer than the speckeled hen background although this one to me is even nicer:

baccarat-coin.jpg

I love the new, dotted obverse; it's certainly better than the speckled one. 

But I hate inconsistency in design, and this is gnawing at my OCD.

Goodness! I wonder (because these are bullion) if they could retroactively mimic this obverse for the prior coins, and also continue releasing the new coins with both variations? That would at least give people a choice.

Just did a quick check for Unicorn 1 ounce prices releasing Sept 25th -

Royal Mint - £1,038.26

Atkinsons - £1,021.08

Chards - £1,021.19

Anyone found any better prices ( include delivery for comparisons ) ?

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Just did a quick check for Unicorn 1 ounce prices releasing Sept 25th -

Royal Mint - £1,038.26

Atkinsons - £1,021.08

Chards - £1,021.19

Anyone found any better prices ( include delivery for comparisons ) ?

I bought mine from GS.be which when you factor in that hopefully in October we can get €4000 extra for the free shipping threshold it ended up being £1018 at the time I bought it (yesterday morning).

But...if you were going to join in then onwards special delivery postage would be +£8 so not free shipping for everyone!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

5 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Goldline £1007 + post

ive got chards £1008 + post

Gold has dropped about £8 today so new prices -

Atkinsons £1,015 / Chards about the same including postage ( per screen shot below )

59c2ee19132ba_ScreenShot2017-09-20at23_35_12.png.2c967ef4508dea2da79204fe08e1c481.png

Archived