• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rwanda Lunar and Ships series

andyman

1 hour ago, shortstack68 said:

The dog (I'm told) won't be on pre sale for 2-4 weeks with delivery scheduled for around November. I think Auragentum will be pricing it at around €1750 based on what he told me.

Danke

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

The dog (I'm told) won't be on pre sale for 2-4 weeks with delivery scheduled for around November. I think Auragentum will be pricing it at around €1750 based on what he told me.

Is that the Rwanda Dog we are talking about?

@Muenzdachs :

Can you tell the community who makes the Ruanda wildlife series coins ? I emailed BH Mayer, Bayerisches Hauptmünzamt , Geiger Edelmetalle....no luck yet (but as of now, not a reply from Geiger).....how come no one knows/is willing to tell who is the manufacturor. 

It can't be a state secret, can it ? :huh:

thanks for your help !

ps, on your website, it states, that you do not ship outside Germany....but you do, via ebay.....can I just drop an email if and when I would like to buy some coins and have them send to Belgium ?

grtz

T

14 minutes ago, muenzdachs said:

Unfortunately I can't help on that as we as dealers don't know which company is minting them.

For sure we ship also outside Germany, have send you an email.

Maybe open a shop in this forum ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

maybe I missed something, but I can't read what is not written :P.....and "I have certain info, holding out until.....'....doesn't prohibit me from trying to get the info I'm looking for.

But.....on a forum, we all try to help each other, not ?

So if you could lift a tip of the sleeve.... ?

• 3 weeks later...

Received my gold and proof silver Nautical ounce coins.  Glad I ordered them a little while ago.  I see the gold one was selling for 3000euro latest.  That ought to curb enthusiasm a bit.

Still, with a nice new series and limited numbers it's to be expected.

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

2 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Really? It’s on page 3, so as I said, you clearly haven’t read through the thread. I uploaded the reply I already had from the Mayer mint a while back

4186CE22-BCF9-4DCE-952F-5CB0B49E2645.png

Out of pure curiosity. Would there be a reason for a mint to keep it secret if they were making a coin?

55 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

I paid €1545 for the gold and I saw the proof silver at €68 but that’s long gone

Good price. Thank you. Are you trying to get a hold of the bu gold lunar dog and the silver proof?

9 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

I got the gold dog last night and have another in the pipeline, got a silver proof a few days back

Is the the mint already allocating the coins to the dealers or are the dealers assuming they will be getting the same allocation as they got for the Rooster and the Nautical? Thanks

1 hour ago, shortstack68 said:

For the Rwanda Lunar it was more, apparently the people who own the license have upped the price on the Gold, I got the silver proof for €65 as I had used the dealer previously, he gives points for purchases, I had 2000 points which equaled €20 off the price

Thanks

20 hours ago, Shoba said:

Im in the US is there anyway I can get my hands on a silver proof? If so what are they running? 

There are two on eBay that are auction style and a few more fixed price. Lowest fixed price is $187 I believe. Who knows what the auctions will end at but you would think less than $187. $160-$175 range is my guess.

Archived