• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebol

wanted Cuban coins

I have a 1916 4 pesos if you are interested. It is in a pendant mount that was sold to me as 18 carat but TBH I can't see any hallmarks. Total weight is 11.1 g. It's a nice piece but the coin faces are "pimpled" from being worn as a necklace. If you're interested I will try and upload some better photos of the faces.

20170903_154945.jpg

20170903_155002.jpg

46 minutes ago, Pete said:

I will be in Cuba in December.
Are you interested in the low value denomination coins likely to be in my change after buying a coffee ?

Pete you will love it there I know I did when I went but to get hold of silver coinage you may have to get in with a local as the Cubans have two different types of currency one for locals and what they call the cuban convertible Pesos for tourists 

Sorry for getting a bit off topic but relating to the hurricane -

I got caught in Hurricane "Wilma" in 2005 in central Florida and snapped 2 pictures (a) during and (b) just after at an adjacent property.

59b539e8ee978_HurricaneWilma1.thumb.JPG.7a03c3443707630fd7e04a0a594eece7.JPG

59b539e6d35a9_HurricaneWilma2.thumb.JPG.4aef2ae4dc823a79914dfbc7524498b7.JPG

19 hours ago, Pete said:

I will be in Cuba in December.
Are you interested in the low value denomination coins likely to be in my change after buying a coffee ?

Thanks mate, I kept a few of those when I last went.  It's the silver/gold ones I'm after though :)