• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New member from Canada

Cacc

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am Cacc from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

My adult-life silver journey started about 3 years ago when I decided to just buy a silver bullion bar for no good reason other than wanting something shiny in my life. It grew from there with a quick-set goal to stack 2oz of silver a week. I have successfully maintained that and in the past 6 months I broke out my old coin collection and that got me instantly into semi-numismatic silver coins. The "gotta get whole sets" mentality kicked in and the fun part of hunting down older years began and is still going strong. To further my "set building" mentality, and the love of seeing them side-by-side, in the past 2 months I have now started to build sets trying to get the gold/silver/platinum (for those that have platinum options) of all the 2017 coins I could find. This has been even harder than just finding previous year silver coins and has added to the excitement and fun when I find a piece that I could not find anywhere.

So to sum it up, in only 3 years I have stacked almost 400oz of silver and 10oz of gold and platinum...and there is no end in sight as I am still missing a few 2017s while the 2018s will be hitting the market soon!

I have spent a bunch of time already reading this forum and love the attitude of the members and how helpful and positive everyone is. So many answered questions and a lot of information that I was unable to find anywhere else on the internet. A large skew to the other side of the ocean from myself, but the perspective and the love of shiny things remains the same! I can't wait to participate in some great conversations with you guys and gals! I also have a 360-degree video channel with a few unboxings of silver/gold and more content planned for the coming weeks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9XlDlY73Qk&list=PL0XEaGrJIBskd4oWgTXqP4SM46LVtfQ8h

Welcome fellow North American!  Our friends from across the pond have been most welcoming and I'd say I've formed some great relationships with stackers/collectors across the globe.

I'll have to check out your YouTube channel...the next best thing to opening a package of PM you purchased is watching another collector open theirs :)

Congrats on the win this morning.  @Numistacker did an overview video on his YouTube channel of that book and it looks really interesting.

Glad to have you on and we look forward to many good conversations.

47 minutes ago, augur said:

Welcome to the forum. Silly question: with what device do I watch the 3D content in 3D?

It's not 3D, only 360 degrees in all directions. If you are on a computer then you would use your mouse to click and drag around. On a phone or tablet you can either move your phone around like you are inside a bubble (if you have a modern device from the past few years) or move around with your finger. For those more techie people that have all the toys, any VR headset will let you just turn your head and look all around.

Archived