• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

London coin fair (SAT)

Goldmick

46 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

London coin fair on sat. i went last time it was on was very good anyone going lots of sovereigns lol. a good day out 

Lucky you, I'm at the other end of the country.

32 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Where is it?

I've got other plans...or rather I should say I thought I had other plans but might be unexpectedly free.

Mind you all those lovely Sovs I can't afford...

The is so many lovely sovereigns and coins there most be a few million pounds worth lol I'm lucky to be very close to it 

Just now, Goldmick said:

It's in London 

The London coin fair is in London?

If only the like of Woolwich Arsenal had such a grip on geography! :P

It sounds great but millions of pounds of sovs I can't afford sounds like torture :(

Have a great time and if you're buying hope you find some beauties!! @Goldmick :)

Mrs CarlosSilver and I usually spend the 1st weekend of the month in London. We spend the Friday drinking with a bunch of fabulously dressed, debauched degenerates and then loaf about on the Saturday and Sunday. I was hoping to pop along but unfortunately we can't make it this month. 

I found some coins were a lot of money there but was nice to see so many there. The was lots of sovereigns that was only 2% over spot and you got to see them and take them home there and then I don't live to far from the coin fair so worth a look round. A good day out 

Thanks for the heads up..

Could well be an option if I find myself at loose ends on Saturday.

Is it easy to buy cheap silver bullion there? Or is it mainly for gold? I could easily see myself buying a sov if they can be had for spot+2%

5 hours ago, vand said:

Thanks for the heads up..

Could well be an option if I find myself at loose ends on Saturday.

Is it easy to buy cheap silver bullion there? Or is it mainly for gold? I could easily see myself buying a sov if they can be had for spot+2%

The is lots of silver coins there and so many sovereigns lots to pick up lol worth a look I loved it last time I went 

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

maybe the dealers won't have been keeping an eye on the recent gold price:P

Was just thinking that gold price high today. I've got 20 1oz silver coins I'm gunna try and trade. Also think that new sovereign book will be there 

I have already been and gone!

Good time, saw @Numistacker @Platinumskies& Regal Stacker!

Bargain Bins were a little space (even at 9.30am when it opened and I got there!) 

I picked up 3 old school silver coins from France, Belgium & Spain which had potentially been placed in the wrong boxes...but the dealers didn't question it when I pulled them out and paid! 

Lots of gold coins there too. Picked up a pre-33 $10 liberty head gold coin too for spot +3% which I am very very happy with. Maybe heading to @Numistacker for grading some time soon! The same dealer was selling 2012 silver maples for £14.50/oz!

All in all a good day, but not nearly as many bargains as previous fairs!

IMG_20170902_121529.thumb.jpg.a422665dfbbc6c137791997e86e88c31.jpgIMG_20170902_121551.thumb.jpg.3a806e3a01e91eb88c6773bc8d09e9ff.jpgIMG_20170902_121837.thumb.jpg.2aaf43a501a84437bfc0d675bf9fbf3b.jpgIMG_20170902_121848.thumb.jpg.5ab2fadf33567f93a138fcb599f37d82.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

@BackyardBullion was @RegalStacker on the lookout for Louis 'The Defacer' Tamlyn? :D

Not sure... knowing him probably!

Had a good time today though I couldn't find anything to buy )) there were not as many dealers there and prices seemed very high. Was great to see[mention=3176]regalstacker[/mention]

[mention=790]platinumskies[/mention]

[mention=2989]backyardbullion[/mention]

and[mention=2960]quicksilver[/mention]

today.

42 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Not sure... knowing him probably!

Oh I had images of him, Clouseau style, hiding behind pillars and karate chopping dealers :ph34r:

Perhaps the fake moustache and trenchcoat came out after you left? :P

18 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Oh I had images of him, Clouseau style, hiding behind pillars and karate chopping dealers :ph34r:

Perhaps the fake moustache and trenchcoat came out after you left? :P

why do you want to ( have ) mens photo ? :ph34r: 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 hour ago, JohnAnsink said:

Anyone have pictures of the fair? For us far away 

I will have a VLOG going up tomorrow about the fair, lots of pictures!

Archived