• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Member Free Draw - Silver Coins Bullion Book 2017

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there. Thank you very much to everybody for participating and CONGRATULATIONS to the winner ! As Numistacker already mentioned, there are some more copies available for 10 GBP instead of 14 GBP. And if Numistacker's copies are sold, I am happy to provide anybody, who is interested in a book, with a copy for the reduced forum member price of 10 GBP including shipping from Germany. Best wishes and greetings from the author :-)

59 minutes ago, coinosseur said:

Hi there. Thank you very much to everybody for participating and CONGRATULATIONS to the winner ! As Numistacker already mentioned, there are some more copies available for 10 GBP instead of 14 GBP. And if Numistacker's copies are sold, I am happy to provide anybody, who is interested in a book, with a copy for the reduced forum member price of 10 GBP including shipping from Germany. Best wishes and greetings from the author :-)

Is it also possible to get the german version?

4 hours ago, augur said:

Is it also possible to get the german version?

Ah sure, the new copies will be available in around one week. It would be the best way if you ordered it via "bullionblog.de/literature" and mention the Silver Forum and the German version in the reference section :-) Thank you so much !

I didn't even know shipping COULD be this fast! Thanks @Numistacker for the book which was shipped out on Friday and received the next business day on Tuesday (holiday on Monday). Just took a brief flip through and already quite the informative read. Thanks again!

Had time this weekend to go through the book, and this is a must have for any collector (not necessarily a stacker of bullion, but for those that want every year and variety of every coin). The backgrounds of all the coins, details about the designs, the rarity, the special editions, great quality photos of each coin each year, and on and on. And the checklist at the back of the book with markings of rarity is a great idea to help fill in those missing pieces and know how likely you are to find and at about what price you can expect to pay for what you are missing. Not just because I won it, but because it is actually a really great resource, I very highly recommend this book!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone that ordered this book directly from the writer also received it? I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, contacted the writer who told me twice it would be delivered after (aprox.) 3 days and still nothing. It's starting to become a bit annoying since i ordered the book already on the 7th of september... 

23 hours ago, PolarPanda said:

Did anyone that ordered this book directly from the writer also received it? I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, contacted the writer who told me twice it would be delivered after (aprox.) 3 days and still nothing. It's starting to become a bit annoying since i ordered the book already on the 7th of september... 

4 hours ago, PolarPanda said:

Book received today! 

Just like lighting a cigarette while waiting for the bus. It will not come UNTIL you light up. If you didn't mention it hadn't arrived, you could have been waiting months! What are your thoughts on the book?

On 02/09/2017 at 11:49, coinosseur said:

Ah sure, the new copies will be available in around one week. It would be the best way if you ordered it via "bullionblog.de/literature" and mention the Silver Forum and the German version in the reference section :-) Thank you so much !

Do we order the English version from your website as well or from here?

Thanks

Hello everybody. You can order the book directly from my website: http://bullionblog.de/literature/

And please contact me whenever there is a problem with the shipping. Until now, all problems could be solved (sometimes, the international shipping was not as reliable as one would expect) and I will do my best to satisfy any buyer !

My best post experience was one shipping to the Isle of Jersey where the book arrived at the buyers'place totally wet and when I sent a second book as a replacement, this one also arrived in a state where it looked liked somebody was reading it while taking a shower *g* Well, now I know about the weather conditions on Jersey ;-)

Archived