• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

100g Hallmarked Silver Forum Bars - Update

BackyardBullion

Hi everyone - starting a new thread to get the message out wider!

I have been busy over the last few weeks making some of the 100g Silver forum bars!

I am very proud to announce that we have a completed "Prototype" bar and production is coming along nicely!

5999b698c1458__DSC0221(2).thumb.JPG.0e42981bf36a48c0e5b729869f80d12a.JPG

As you can see we have kept the design true to the original 1 oz bars, but just scaled it up! Everything is hand poured and hand stamped! They will be hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office - as you can see underneath the "2017" this time so as to make a feature of the hallmark. 

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR BARS OR SERIAL NUMBERS AT THIS TIME PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FOR MORE INFORMATION!

The following contains all the important facts that you need to know!

Total Mintage: 150 (there will not be any further 100g bars minted this year). 

Delivery date: First week of October 2017

Prices: Based on membership as follows*

Standard member £83

Premium member £75

Premium gold member £67

* We feel that these prices are fair for these particular bars based on their quality and the fact they are hallmarked. The whole point of this exercise is to support the forum and promote the benefits of premium level membership. Some of the proceeds from these bars will be used to maintain the forum and ultimately help keep this forum running and keep premium member fees down. 

Postage: +£3 - However free postage will be offered if you purchase more than one bar. International postage will be more - if you would like an accurate quote please get in touch. 

Maximum order per person: 5 bars (initially)

Serial Number Reservation date: Sunday 3rd September 2017 @ 6pm UK time

We have been thinking about the best way to satisfy everybody who might want a bar for the first time and also members who have previously bought the 1 oz bars and want to match their 100g bars to an existing serial number. But sadly we cannot come up with a way to satisfy everybody. 

Therefore we feel the best thing to do is to level the playing field for everyone involved and offer a fair chance for everyone to reserve their desired serial numbers on a first come first served basis. To that end I will be releasing a thread on Sunday 3rd September 2017 @ 6pm UK time in which you will be able to reserve your desired serial number(s) on a first come first served basis. We know that this might not seem ideal to some people but we want to be as open and fair as possible to everybody who might want to purchase a bar. 

I will be communicating more information on this over the coming weeks but if you have any concerns or questions about this please let me know by commenting here or by PM. 

Payment will be required before the end of September to secure your bars and serial numbers. 

Serial numbers 1, 2 & 150 are not for general sale. 1 & 2 are reserved for @ChrisSIlver and myself respectively. #150 will be raffled off to the lucky individual who wants to own (and pay ;)) for the last number in the mintage. 

@ChrisSIlver and I hope that you really like this design as we have worked hard on them over the last few weeks/months. 

More information will follow in due course - but in the mean time if you have any feedback or comments please leave them here or PM me!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• Founder & Administrator

Amazing!

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

5 minutes ago, Fatmalky said:

Beautiful can't wait to try and get a hold of one. 

Pretty sure there will be enough to go around!

Outstanding. Good work BYB these look incredible. Can't wait to reserve mine. 

Wanted: 2006 1oz and 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Dog coins from the Perth Mint

More updates during this week! Stay tuned tomorrow for an exciting video showing one of these bad boys being struck on my anvil!

Great, i'll be ready at 6pm next week to get my number reserved. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

On 20/08/2017 at 17:42, BackyardBullion said:

Hi everyone - starting a new thread to get the message out wider!

I have been busy over the last few weeks making some of the 100g Silver forum bars!

I am very proud to announce that we have a completed "Prototype" bar and production is coming along nicely!

5999b698c1458__DSC0221(2).thumb.JPG.0e42981bf36a48c0e5b729869f80d12a.JPG

As you can see we have kept the design true to the original 1 oz bars, but just scaled it up! Everything is hand poured and hand stamped! They will be hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office - as you can see underneath the "2017" this time so as to make a feature of the hallmark. 

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR BARS OR SERIAL NUMBERS AT THIS TIME PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FOR MORE INFORMATION!

The following contains all the important facts that you need to know!

Total Mintage: 150 (there will not be any further 100g bars minted this year). 

Delivery date: First week of October 2017

Prices: Based on membership as follows*

Standard member £83

Premium member £75

Premium gold member £67

* We feel that these prices are fair for these particular bars based on their quality and the fact they are hallmarked. The whole point of this exercise is to support the forum and promote the benefits of premium level membership. Some of the proceeds from these bars will be used to maintain the forum and ultimately help keep this forum running and keep premium member fees down. 

Postage: +£3 - However free postage will be offered if you purchase more than one bar. International postage will be more - if you would like an accurate quote please get in touch. 

Maximum order per person: 5 bars (initially)

Serial Number Reservation date: Sunday 3rd September 2017 @ 6pm UK time

We have been thinking about the best way to satisfy everybody who might want a bar for the first time and also members who have previously bought the 1 oz bars and want to match their 100g bars to an existing serial number. But sadly we cannot come up with a way to satisfy everybody. 

Therefore we feel the best thing to do is to level the playing field for everyone involved and offer a fair chance for everyone to reserve their desired serial numbers on a first come first served basis. To that end I will be releasing a thread on Sunday 3rd September 2017 @ 6pm UK time in which you will be able to reserve your desired serial number(s) on a first come first served basis. We know that this might not seem ideal to some people but we want to be as open and fair as possible to everybody who might want to purchase a bar. 

I will be communicating more information on this over the coming weeks but if you have any concerns or questions about this please let me know by commenting here or by PM. 

Payment will be required before the end of September to secure your bars and serial numbers. 

Serial numbers 1, 2 & 150 are not for general sale. 1 & 2 are reserved for @ChrisSIlver and myself respectively. #150 will be raffled off to the lucky individual who wants to own (and pay ;)) for the last number in the mintage. 

@ChrisSIlver and I hope that you really like this design as we have worked hard on them over the last few weeks/months. 

More information will follow in due course - but in the mean time if you have any feedback or comments please leave them here or PM me!

very nice i love the stamping, these are going to be very popular ;-) 

2 minutes ago, PureScottishSilver said:

very nice i love the stamping, these are going to be very popular ;-) 

Thanks PSS - it is not an easy stamp to do!

Archived