• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins from Now til 2018

Shoba

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, blab said:

Could still be worth buying, as loads of people are saying how ugly it is, then they won't buy it and could be quite rare in the future as there wont be many around.

I was thinking that myself, although as they are so pug-ugly nobody will still want your very rare examples in the future either! :D

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I was thinking that myself, although as they are so pug-ugly nobody will still want your very rare examples in the future either! [emoji3]
I still won't be buying either way [emoji3] not to keen on the RM lunar coins.

On 9/1/2017 at 17:41, morezone said:

Closer look at the Royal Mint's "zombiedog".

I mean, I appreciate they tried to do something a bit different with it... it hasn't worked lol, but still

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

9 hours ago, AgD said:

I could not agree more with everyone's comments on the RM lunar dog it's a terrible design how can the RM look at that and say "Yes guys a great job" hahaha

must be the same person who signed off on the 2017 Britannia :ph34r:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Worst "dog" ever.

As an avid dog person I was really looking forward to 2018. The Perth mint dogs are OK but nothing special.

However, I will have to buy at least 1 of the bullion RM dogs if for nothing else to make a video about how bad it is!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

26 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Worst "dog" ever.

As an avid dog person I was really looking forward to 2018. The Perth mint dogs are OK but nothing special.

However, I will have to buy at least 1 of the bullion RM dogs if for nothing else to make a video about how bad it is!

That would be the best (worst) episode of in focus Friday lol and I wonder if the RM would comment ?

I bought the Gold 1/10th oz BU, I think it looks alright, don't know about it being a cross with a West Highland terrier and a Jack Russell though, I have two Westies, no resemblance. Still, there is the fact the 1/10th only has 1,008  mintage.

When I looked at arshimo's post I actually did a double take!  hahaha.  I was just chuckling at how well he'd photo shopped a zombie dog into the pic until I scanned down and saw morezone's close up pic of the coin.  Hilarious.  It's so hideous that every time I look at it I roar with laughter.  It's the eyes.  They look like some sort of samurai mask or something.  Almost worth getting one for the giggles but I think I'll be skipping that.

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

34 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

The royal mint alien dog ( if it is dog by any means ), up mintage from last years rooster 3888 to this year 5008 

good luck royal mint 

The inspiration behind the Royal Mint coin :D

image.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Archived