• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello everyone

xthomasx

Hi,

I just registered to the forum. Found it on Google when I was looking for info about a specific sovereign coin.

Apart from a few German Reich gold coins (1871-1918), I am collecting sovereigns by minting years and places (full and a few halfs [halves?], but no quarters, doubles and fivers and, therefore, no sets), plus coins of the same size and material (2 Rand, Krugerponds, Isle of Man Vikings,... you get the idea). For both bullion and collector purposes.

So, probably you would mostly meet me in sovereign-related topics... although I am considering to add the Queen's Beasts silver and quarter-ounce gold coins.

Best greetings from central-south Germany :)

Wilkommen im Silberforum!

Good to see someone else collecting imperial coins from Germany. Are you collecting specific states and denominations? Do you have the Prussian Year of the Three Emperors complete already?

Plenty of sovereigns to be had on this forum, just check the trade section or pit a wanted post up. 

Have fun!

Hi,
I just registered to the forum. Found it on Google when I was looking for info about a specific sovereign coin.
Apart from a few German Reich gold coins (1871-1918), I am collecting sovereigns by minting years and places (full and a few halfs [halves?], but no quarters, doubles and fivers and, therefore, no sets), plus coins of the same size and material (2 Rand, Krugerponds, Isle of Man Vikings,... you get the idea). For both bullion and collector purposes.
So, probably you would mostly meet me in sovereign-related topics... although I am considering to add the Queen's Beasts silver and quarter-ounce gold coins.
Best greetings from central-south Germany [emoji4]

from the USA Hello friend You have some nice pickups that you acquired ,Me I have the 1/10 gold Eagle .And I am a sovereign lover and I don't have a sovereign Actually I have a Crown the has George and dragon on it . But I don't Have a nice gold sovereign With George and the dragon On it ....That is in my all time wishlist !!!!! No what I think I'm gonna order sovereign I just gotta buy it and be broke for a little bit but that's OK right lol... Great pickups and I'll talk to you later Cheers

I just registered a couple days go to the Forum my friends, ByB and NUMI..Have the On their page. I wanted to be a part of this group of friends and Be able to get information on the fly cause they're very smart and know their coins . From the USA hello to my friends and Soon to be friends .......

Hi,
Best greetings from central-south Germany [emoji4]

I know right they're so beautiful and I don't even have one yet.... I almost bought 1, but the guy had girls name And 21 on it He want to sell IT for the weight ...I passed I want my 1st to be a nice one ...And yeah I'm already a sovereign lover And HOOKED ..Cheers from the US

Hi all,

Thanks for the many Welcomes. :)

About the Reich Gold coins... Sovereigns are my main topic. I just bought a handful of Prussians so far. I intend to collect some more from the bigger German states (Bavaria, Hesse, Baden, Württemberg, Saxony) because they had a high mintage then - and, therefore, lower prices today.

Unless I break a lottery, many interesting from the smaller states ones will be out of my reach forever. Same for the Danzig sovereign-sized Gulden :(

Hi welcome to the mad house lol
Thank you it's a pleasure to be here in a part of the great form ..Love sovereigns Even though I don't have any yet I just haven'T have the money to go Get the 1I want ..The PED Ford sovereign ...I just love it To have to have

Archived