• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rwanda - New Series "Nautical Ounce"

muenzdachs

9 minutes ago, Sal said:

My coins where stolen last November and nothing has happened as far as insurance from DHL. I do have a case number though so there is small hope. Can I ask what coins you where ordering from dios? Thanks

Don't buy from Andres (dios precious coins) anymore. This is getting way out of hand.

10 hours ago, augur said:

Sorry for everyone's loss. Interesting @morezone – i had a problem with a DHL parcel from Germany, that tracked up to the UK and then never was picked up again. There is an obvious gap where DHL hands over parcels to UKMail which seems to get exploited. 

I almost suspect that the employees are able to identify senders of valuable items and then reroute items or pull them out of the system. In my case the coin dealer sent me a replacement Kiwi out but in case of the Nautical Series due to the low mintage that wouldn't be possible. 

I had a gold Rwanda elephant and at least 15 silver proofs Rwanda dogs coming from Dios (Andres) that were stolen or never sent in the first place. How do we know the coins were in the package to begin with. Andres from dios precious coins told me I was the first person it ever happened to yet he still ships DHL and people keep getting screwed. Wouldn't you thing he would change shipping companies after I got stiffed for $5,000 dollars last November. I have not counted out dios being involved in this whole thing.

42 minutes ago, airmac said:

If it's suspected to be gone from DHL, did he at least do a report to the German police?

I think he isn’t first one he should be the third one at least 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Changing labels, switching tracking number stickers...Way too much work for a thief at DHL. Of course there's a possibility that someone at DHL has the means and the time to print labels and research another address, etc etc. For an opportunistic common thief, very unlikely. So this looks like the same scam people have been running over at ebay for a very while now. Sender will use an address near yours so it will show the same city in the tracking info, but of course would never send the contents. So basically the neighbor down the block would receive a package with an old book in it. The tracking would show delivery was made. Anyways I'm sure you all know about this, but for some reason everyone has their kid gloves on when talking about the seller. Anyways to make an already long story shorter, USPS takes photos of every parcel/package/letter that goes thru their facilities, and this is how the scammers have been getting caught. Lots of times it's a thief from the shipping company. Those are easy to tell. The package gets delivered retaped and damaged or the entire package just disappears. Other times the scam starts at the seller's end. 

20 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

Those are easy to tell. The package gets delivered retaped and damaged or the entire package just disappears. 

Would have to agree with @999magnum, I had two shipments, via eBay sellers, that had used Pitney Bowes shipper from UK...both coins were stolen in shipment and resealed/taped over with EBay tape and Pitney Bowes sticker affixed over the cut area on one package. Both happened over two days...I was beside myself. The evidence of tampering in shipment can be seen by looking at the inside packaging were one can see the cuts.

A130048D-7F9E-4EE6-AFED-E5543B3400B7.jpeg

448C4D87-C06C-4418-BD80-ABF6BB516A1F.jpeg

On 24/05/2018 at 20:08, morezone said:

I've been investigating and trying to sort my order out as of yesterday.  I had no idea my order had shipped until I contacted him yesterday to ask about it.  He gave me the tracking number and was sent 2 weeks ago.  I checked tracking and it showed it had been delivered last Thursday to a neighbour with an attempted delivery on Wednesday.  I checked my CCTV for both days at around the delivery times and there was no attempt from UKMail.  I contacted my local depot where they confirmed that the tracking number I had was not for a parcel addressed to me and there could have been a mix up during the re-allocation of the UK Mail tracking from DHL Germany.  I was told to ring a dedicated number in the morning to look into it and if I had no joy with them to then to ring back the Manchester Office so they could look into it.  I went round to where the parcel was supposed to have been delivered (there about anyway) and they denied receipt of any incorrectly addressed parcels.  

This morning I had a delivery from UK Mail so asked the driver (reg driver who I'm on good terms with)if he had done my round last week where I explained that my parcel had gone to the wrong address.  I showed him a pic of my parcel along with tracking and told him the name of the person who'd signed for it and on which road.  He knew who the person was so would retrieve the parcel.  Unfortunately they were not in so he phoned the depot to investigate for me and told me he would come back round after he'd finished as he now had the full information of where it had been delivered and where it was addressed to (according to their system) and just to leave it with him as management were now aware of the issue and steps were now in motion.

A coupe of hours ago I received a call from the depot.  The parcel was retrieved but was already opened and contained a small clock.  Additionally, the parcel was not addressed to me but the German tracking number on the parcel does match the one attached to my parcel which explains why it was delivered and tracked to where it was.

At the moment it looks like my parcel was opened, contents replaced and delivery address replaced.  Tomorrow I will be going around to where the parcel was delivered to to speak to them and confirm that it was an unexpected parcel even though it was addressed to them.   I do not believe the tracking label would come off easily so if it was an expected parcel, then my tracking label would have been taken off mine and placed onto theirs.   If UK Mail redeliver the retrieved parcel I can inspect the parcel myself.

As it stands now, the parcel is pretty much written off.  Dios is filing an investigation for it but whether I'll be compensated is a different story.  I'm not holding my breath.

It is a big hit for me but sooner or later this kind of thing was going to happen.  Why?  Because I'm unlucky and laws of probability says so.  A similar thing happened last year when Parcel Force handled domestic German DHL parcels but that was human error and was sorted out without loss but was a bit of a pain as I was out of the country at the time.

On 25/05/2018 at 11:51, morezone said:

Went investigating today and went to where the parcel was delivered and spoke to the guy (business address).  The package he received had all his details on there including his personal name, business name and telephone number.  It was not a package he was expecting and he thought nothing of it as he does receive promo stuff and gifts from time to time although this one was a bit strange as it came from Germany.

I explained what the confusion was and showed him a pic of my parcel which clearly showed my tracking label and the tracking event which I'd printed out for it.  We know the parcel contained a small clock so asked if it looked tampered with.  New shipping address stuck on etc.  He said it looked legit and didn't look like anything had been stuck on except it had his address on there and the sender was now a Gerhard Smidt or something very similar.

I see 2 possibilities.  The tracking label was removed and placed onto a new shipping label either on this box or another.  The other possibility is the addresses were removed and replaced.  Dios printed out the addresses and then cut them out and stuck them onto the label onto the corresponding fields/lines.  Depending on how sticky the tape was and whether a heat gun was used, the stuck on paper could have been removed and then new addresses written on.  I suspect it's the latter.

Unfortunately we no longer have access to the parcel and is being returned to sender by UK Mail to a presumably fake address or one just plucked from somewhere otherwise I could have inspected it myself.

With Sal having had the same issue I'm 100% confident that the tampering has happened in Germany.  @Frenchie I suspect your parcel has received a similar treatment to ours where it has been delivered but to a new addressee and the contents stolen and replaced.  I only managed to track mine down because the parcel was handed over to a courier where full delivery details are entered onto a computer and the courier staff were helpful.

The big question is whether it's just happening to parcels from Dios or if it's happening elsewhere as well and at which point is the tampering going on.

2018-05-23 18.21.49 new.jpg

@morezone drop me a PM If this is dios111 he did exactly the same thing to me just five days before Christmas. It cost me 3.5k 

The package was addressed to a take away and I had to go chasing it after it went down as delivered online.

Uk mail confirmed the package recived with a book inside was the exact same weight as when it was shipped in Germany.

He blamed uk mail. The police in Germany and the uk are investigating the German police officer told me he has a history for this exact scam.

He said there was an insurance claim that turned out to be bull Sh*t,  dios proceeded with homophobic insults. slave master and all sorts of weird racist  insults.

Edited by Quicksilver

On 24/05/2018 at 09:36, gladiq said:

HI 

Anyone who ordered in Dios can confirm receving coins, becouse I have the same problem like @Sal  !

Please share with your opinion.

The guy is a con man. This is what I received for 3.5 k The unboxing is on video 

1721D953-FD7A-4ECD-9AF4-66E3FD3B2279.jpeg

Edited by Quicksilver

Wasn't Dios mentioned in a thread about 2 years ago about being a con artist & using abusive & derogatory language towards customers.

KEEP AWAY from this person he is obviously a crook, one failed/ stolen shipment OK it happens, more than one it is not a coincidence.

Found it

Edited by motorbikez

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

15 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

The guy is a con man. This is what I received for 3.5 k The unboxing is on video 

1721D953-FD7A-4ECD-9AF4-66E3FD3B2279.jpeg

Exact book I received from dios. He is stating the issue is in US customs and I don't believe it. My book is written in German. I don't think it is even for sale in USA. Dios is the crook folks

Just now, Sal said:

Exact book I received from dios. He is stating the issue is in US customs and I don't believe it. My book is written in German. I don't think it is even for sale in USA. Dios is the crook folks

The German police confirmed he has a history when I reported the crime. They are investigating at present. 

5 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

Wasn't Dios mentioned in a thread about 2 years ago about being a con artist & using abusive & derogatory language towards customers.

KEEP AWAY from this person he is obviously a crook, one failed/ stolen shipment OK it happens, more than one it is not a coincidence.

Would like to see that thread please.

He ships small orders. Then when you place a large order bang you get hit. 

6 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

Yes I only read it afterwards 

‎Some of the messages after my requests for a refund from Dios http://www.dios111-preciouscoins.com

There were worse insults that can't be posted the guy is a complete con man a liar and a fraud.

I think the messages below speak volumes of what type of individual Dios is

Why don't you just hit the grave, you little moron. The Web site is not even needed, as we are moving our coins based on previous transactions, while you little masturbator are getting nothing accomplished, and just run your f

*ucking dick head..F*** you little faggot moron Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

You are no more than a smoke-blowing piece of shi*

*ucking that Welsh moron up his little butt

Edited by Quicksilver

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

‎Some of the messages after my requests for a refund from Dios http://www.dios111-preciouscoins.com

Why don't you just hit the grave, you little moron. The Web site is not even needed, as we are moving our coins based on previous transactions, while you little masturbator are getting nothing accomplished, and just run your f

*ucking dick head..F*** you little faggot moron Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

You are no more than a smoke-blowing piece of shi*

That would be Andres. I would chip in for someone to track his home address down and pay him a not so friending visit.

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

I would love to be the individual visiting. 

I remember being on his mailing list and when I got a news letter all the other clients email addresses showed up. If I had only saved that email I could of sent a blast email to all his customers warning them Andres is a FRAUD. I say we start a go fund me account to send someone over to teach this guy a lesson. 

7 minutes ago, Sal said:

I remember being on his mailing list and when I got a news letter all the other clients email addresses showed up. If I had only saved that email I could of sent a blast email to all his customers warning them Andres is a FRAUD. I say we start a go fund me account to send someone over to teach this guy a lesson. 

Whatever is done we need to bring this to peoples attention, so when they google him they see what people have ordered and not received

Hopfully this would prevent others from getting ripped off. We need to start a thread based on experiences with this individual.

Didn't someone suggest a list where we could post feedback on traders?

Edited by Quicksilver

11 minutes ago, Sal said:

Here is what I got instead of my 4K worth of coins. Look familiar? Andres said my coins were stolen in US customs yet they were in German customs for some 9 days. Those that can track their lost coins try and find out how long they were stuck in German customs. 1-2 days in normal. That book I got was written  in German so what makes more sense? Theft or fraud in Germany or USA?

image.jpg

F405B557-0FC8-40E2-8011-2B6EEC1376CB.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

I will dig out and post the phone number of the police officer in Germany that is dealing with the case.

Maybe if others make contact it will help get the guy.

Will do if they speak English.

8 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

I will dig out and post the phone number of the police officer in Germany that is dealing with the case.

Maybe if others make contact it will help get the guy.

That would be really helpfull becouse in the next week I will start procedure with police in Poland.