• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Cash Back on Royal Mint and other Purchases

A number of you already use cash back sites to make extra savings. I use both TopeCashBack very successfully with Royal Mint. The cash back from the 2017 Sovereigns has now paid and I wanted to show you those payments as they post at the higher rate for most sets so £56 off a Piedfort Sovereign. My 1050 purchase was using the RM interest free account and this also got cash back as well as being interest free.

I recommend all purchases from Royal Mint are done via Cash Back.

5991e83bc6dca_ScreenShot2017-08-14at19_10_48.png.a474052c9dfbd64b653b7b3773daa2cc.png

Hi[mention=378]numistacker[/mention] how did you managed to get the interest free account? There is no specific instruction on the RM’s website to guide me to set up the account.
Call them to open a interest free account. Still meaning to do it.

I am not allowed to solicit any forum members to join Topcashback via an affiliate link.

I am not allowed to ask any forum member to contact me for this purpose via PM

My link has been removed by @morezone for being in breach of the site guidelines. @morezone actions are gravely disappointing to me however if thats the rule then I guess it has to be enforced.

@Numistacker Just following guidelines.  If we allowed referrals and affiliated links we'll just end up having people posting their own referrals at every opportunity.

28 minutes ago, HyHy said:

Hi@numistacker how did you managed to get the interest free account? There is no specific instruction on the RM’s website to guide me to set up the account.

I inquired a while ago.

Hello

Thank you for your e-mail

Before you can be offered an interest free account you have to agree to a credit score and the credit limit is then based on the result of that credit score.  Your first order on an interest free account has to be over £500 and a 10% deposit is taken at the time of ordering.  If you accept the terms and conditions you will have to sign a credit agreement and nominate a preferred card that we can automatically debit 15% of any outstanding balance automatically on a monthly basis.  If you want to proceed with the above,  please contact Customer Services on 0345 6088 300 who will be happy to assist.

Kind regards
Customer Services

1 minute ago, morezone said:

@Numistacker Just following guidelines.  If we allowed referrals and affiliated links we'll just end up having people posting their own referrals at every opportunity.

In my view thats not a bad move and is in keeping with freedom of speech. People can always choose what links to click. It is not my forum, I just spend half my life in service of it so who am I to comment?

14 minutes ago, gavinfry said:

hi numi i watch youre vids om utube but dont have a account on there i would like to say thanks  on here  the info you give has as pointed me in the right direction when i was travelling in the wrong

You are most welcome, when I started lots of youtubers gave me lots of help and support. We have a great community.

11 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

In my view thats not a bad move and is in keeping with freedom of speech. People can always choose what links to click. It is not my forum, I just spend half my life in service of it so who am I to comment?

There could be a conflict of interest if the forum has affiliation as well.  Yes, people can choose which links to click but then do we allow spam ads.  Based on your reasoning, people have a choice of whether to click and view them or not.  If it wasn't for the £7.50 you receive would it be so much of a deal.

It's getting a bit off topic so we'll leave it at that.  Any issues can be discussed in private.

I do understand where @morezone is coming from. What he is saying is that the forum itself is a commercial money making entity and has chosen to have certain membership levels, advertising and affiliations and a member who places an affiliation link is possibly depriving the forum of income in some way. I can see this and i can see why competitive affiliation codes may be something the forum owners want to avoid.

15 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

be something the forum owners want to avoid.

Just so there's no confusion, I do not have any stake in the forum nor am I in a paid position.

Archived