• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

22 minutes ago, sixgun said:

"

i think you mean you do not know of a theoretical way that oil could be produced other than from biological debris.

http://www.csun.edu/~vcgeo005/Energy.html

Correct. I am not aware of this Russian theory. I will read and digest it.

If you had presented this "evidence" initially, I may have given your rantings more credence.

Or is it the case that you don't bother to look for supporting evidence until after you have sounded off. You can pretty much find something via Google  to support almost anything if you try hard enough.

Edited by sovereignsteve

Well this is how discussions evolve. I sound off to put out different ideas. To make people think and reconsider what they took for granted. it can seem inflammatory to some i guess.

Our way of thinking about things is everything is finite. The thing is we believe we live in a universe that is said to be infinite. 

What if oil is continuously being created in a way that makes it effectively infinite? That the fossil fuel theory is plain wrong and was invented for profit to hide the fact oil is continuously being created in an abiotic process? 

This is not something i have plucked out of thin air but in everyday life you will have never heard of the idea. Like nearly everyone in the West i accepted oil was decomposed prehistoric organisms, it made sense to me, i never questioned it. Then i took the red pill and stopped blindly accepting a great many things. 

i accidentally discovered the idea oil is not a fossil fuel a few years ago. i don't think it ultimately matters what you believe except one day they may cap off the oil wells and say the oil has run out. i suspect it would be linked to the push for electric cars. This is on the back of global warming [an outright lie] and exhaust fumes allegedly causing 40 000 deaths in the UK.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2131067-diesel-fumes-lead-to-thousands-more-deaths-than-thought/

See the title - "Diesel fumes lead to thousands more deaths than thought." This is code for we are creating a narrative. Does anyone think modern medical science has suddenly discovered that people are dying due to diesel fumes when all along they said it was something else? This is a political agenda to robbing the motorist and herding the people down a particular route.

i signed thousands of death certificates over several decades and never wrote one or saw one or heard of one that gave a contributory factor as diesel fumes. A friend of mine reconditioned lorry diesel engines. He tells me there were men exposed to diesel fumes every working day, all day. If i had produced a death certificate with diesel fumes on, the Registrar of Birth, Deaths and Marriages would have rung me up and we would have had a discussion about it being referred to the Coroner. Now we are supposed to accept 100 000's of people have had their lives ended by diesel fumes. 

Another friend of mine is a data miner and has been looking at a post in a Chinese company developing driverless vehicles. They will be electric. There will be a push for electric cars on the back of oil running out, global warming, pollution and so on. i don't believe that would be the real reason even if the reasons given were true but then i would be going off into even deep conspiracy theory territory. 

Edited by sixgun

47 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i do not have a conception oil is decayed anything - forest or marine. So there are no remnants of previous marine organisms but despite that oil irrefutably was formed from previous marine organisms.

http://www.csun.edu/~vcgeo005/Energy.html

It is just you will never hear about this from the Western education system or the controlled media. 

@sixgun I can agree on many conspiracies with you but your article states that anaerobic primordial matter (biological matter/microorganisms) form the origin of oil. I would not expect fossils after millions of years from bacteria unless they had a calcified shell. Both options don't exclude each other with aerobic and anaerobic biological matter forming hydrocarbons. One process is fuelled by the sun, the other by the nuclear/chemical energy from the earth's core. But without recirculating the components a peak will be reached. 

@SpacedMarine Interesting video touching on quite a few things, even gold... Quite ironic that someone investigating suspicious suicides allegedly meets the same end. After not having been killed before it makes you wonder why now - he was already financially destroyed and isolated. (Interesting enough the omnipresent stigma of conspiracy theorist was not (any more) present in the Wikipedia entry on Michael Rupert. I didn't know it can be disawarded posthumous.) 

1 hour ago, augur said:

i was listening to Clif High talking a few months ago. When he gets going he covers a lot of ground. i have no idea whether most of what he says is cuckoo or something near the truth. He said something about oil being created in the Earth from something like cosmic rays. i don't remember exactly what he said so i cannot be sure it was cosmic rays and yes it sounds cuckoo. An interesting point he made was the Earth is expanding, that is becoming more massive - more matter. That again flies in the face of just about everything they will have taught you in school so must be cuckoo you could say. Does this have any credibility? Some time ago i got into debates about dinosaurs. Whether dinosaurs ever really existed. i had said that these dinosaur skeletons were fakes, plaster casts, which usually gets you labelled as a tin foil hat wearer. Then i saw a dinosaur skeleton from the Natural History Museum was going on tour and it was admitted it was a plaster cast but had been passed off as something real since 1905. Quite funny i thought.

In my discussions on whether dinosaurs were real or make believe i focused on T rex. The creature seems so unlikely. It is supposed to have shed its tail at times but uses its tail to balance. How did it get around then? The experts seem to have so many blind spots. It was supposed to be 30 feet tall and race around at 30 miles per hour. i imagined if it were real it would keep falling over. Pretty energetic running around. Its heart would have had to pump blood up a long way, i wondered about the even bigger dinosaurs and their hearts. They say they had more than one but how would they know?, most of these creature are created from a couple of bones and certainly no soft parts. They are imaginary creatures at best. i had not thought about this but if a dinosaur running at 30mph and 30 feet tall, with tiny arms incapable of saving a fall, did fall over [frequent] and it landed on its massive head [inevitable] it would suffer brain damage. Its brain will become mush. There were experiments with monkeys which were rendered unconscious with no direct head injury, just changes of momentum. 

Clif High pointed this out. Significant internal trauma can and does happen with significant change in velocity. The energy has to go somewhere when something suddenly stops and that energy often causes damage. Clif said that these creatures did exist but in the modern world would not have been able to be so massive. They could exist b/c the Earth was smaller and Earth's gravity was less, so a fall was less significant. That the Earth is expanding and becoming more massive. That is was something to do with cosmic rays interacting in the Earth's core and the resultant matter formed - oil is part of this process. Now i don't remember the details and i have not gone hunting down where he got these ideas from. i do know the change in momentum from a creature 30 feet tall running at 30mph falling over on its head would damage a brain - significantly. 

This video in this page might have some of this in but i have not had time to check.  - yes there is some interesting stuff here, especially an audio file link for a radio interview with a oil and gas drilling engineer.

https://anticorruptionsociety.com/2012/01/14/the-expanding-earth-and-the-creation-of-matter/

Edited by sixgun

@sixgun I very much appreciate your sceptical perspective on virtually everything, it is refreshing and challenging. Thank you for posting, especially the article regarding refilling reservoirs, I have read about this before and this was also a good read. I believe the answer to your question regarding how did oil get so deep is in the article in a round about way. If we accept that the earths crust is not static, and add that the article mentions that the phenomenon of refilling reservoirs is most prevalent along fault lines, then this could be explained by ancient oil bearing sediments which have been forced deeper by the movement of the crust filling those above. If we accept the standard geological theory of mobile crust, and trust the dating of the fossil record, then logically it is also possible, given the movement of the earths crust over hundreds of millions of years, that oil could be at the depths that at first glance appear impossible. Given the evidence I would say it is more likely that there is a lot more oil on earth than we think, its just that it is currently impossible to find or access without a great deal of luck in the form of refilling reservoirs. 

The refilling of reservoirs does add an interesting angle on the potential to offset peak oil from all sources, including perhaps from shale wells, which at the moment have very short production timeframes in comparison to other oil sources. Just how much additional oil we can access from lucky geology remains to be seen. Personally given the limited examples of the phenomenon, it will likely have as much impact on delaying the inevitable as the largest discovery of oil in 30 years - virtually none.

26 minutes ago, KDave said:

i started watching a video on the expanding Earth where an Australian geologist gave a talk on the evidence the Earth is expanding. It was rather long and i nodded off about 20 minutes into the talk. The case for an expanding Earth is pretty strong. It is not something the controlled media shows or i ever heard of in my schooling. i have looked at the globe in the past and could see how the continents fitted together as if they had drifted apart. The thickness of the crust is much thinner in the oceans - this is the new surface area that appears and the continents get pulled apart as the Earth expands.

i must say the expanding Earth theory is pretty compelling. We are then left with where does all the extra matter come from? The speaker in the video didn't answer that question, that i am aware of. This is an interesting topic. If we have an expanding Earth then there has to be extra matter [or an hollow globe].

The Russians are very firm on the idea that oil is not from living material and mock the West and this suppressed information. Extra matter and the creation of oil in this process could fit together. i realise there are many here who don't and won't accept these ideas. That isn't important to me and shouldn't stop anyone pushing the boundaries. People will see as far as they are able and as much as they look.

It is easy to control the market by dropping the price. Saudi Arabia purposely keeps the price lower to keep the Frackers out.

Very hard to push the price up, for the price to go up, generally needs a perception change. i.e. Oil is running out.

Peak theory needs to take into account price, as if the price of oil was $100/barrel, then there is going to be much more oil than there is today.

i found a radio interview with a German professor in Physics which covers much of what i said. It is well worth listening to. It is in FOUR parts, this is the first one here.

The professor says satellites have shown the Earth is increasing in circumference by 19 cm per year. This is proven with satellites.

That the length of a year is increasing by 0.7 seconds per year as the Earth is slowing down. This is proven with atomic clocks.

For the rotatory speed and the size of the Earth to change as they are, the Earth must be increasing in mass and keeping the same density. The Earth is expanding and increasing in mass. The increased mass of the Earth increases the gravitational field of the Earth - which is why dinosaurs could not survive today - they would collapse under their own weight.

That the centre of the Earth is plasma and that neutrinos emitted by black holes [i said cosmic rays] interact with the plasma core [not an iron core] and this creates the new matter which makes the Earth heavier and bigger. [The Earth does not have an iron b/c for one it would be insufficient to create the Earth's magnetic field but a plasma core is capable of creating the magnetic field] [this also says there is light inside the Earth which is something new to me]

This matter includes oil. Oil is not a fossil fuel. Oil is being created in the core of the Earth from neutrinos emitted from black holes. i omitted to say before that the Russians have drilled over 40 000 feet down to find oil. No way is that the bed of an ancient sea!

http://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/news/worlds-deepest-oil-well-2017-3-1001856011

Some of this has been in a German TV documentary which has been shown in several countries - but of course it is not shown in the UK or US as we can only be lied to and kept in the dark.

He also throws in some stuff about the man made global warming being a load of rubbish, which we all should be aware of anyway.

We just aren't told any of this. We are told lies. Almost everything you have be taught is a lie.

Edited by sixgun

Yes, all these stories about the fact that oil will soon end - it's a marketing move, so that the price does not fall.Yes, all these stories about the fact that oil will soon end - it's a marketing move, so that the price does not fall.

i found a radio interview with a German professor in Physics which covers much of what i said....

I haven't heard that before, but as you said most things we are told are lies, so you have given me something to research.

Interesting post, and definitely if this information was true it would hurt the oil business. Market perception is king for determining the price, if the story was that oil is renewable and much more abundant then the price would remain low.