• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed RAM Silver Kangaroo 2008 & 2009

Pete

5 hours ago, AgD said:

I'm sure I've seen the 2008 on goldsilver.be have a look and get in on the group order but not seen the 2009

Thanks for your reply.
Can be a tad irritating when well known dealers continually list coins that are out of stock though.
GS.be is not the only culprit guilty of this and these dealers should only list coins that they are intent on reselling not just had maybe one in from the likes of one of us stackers.

Most of the details for the 2008 RAM Kangaroo on goldsilver.be are wrong - they refer to 100 Cedis Leopard.

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/1265-1-oz-silver-1-kangaroo-2008.html 

These people are selling a proof 2008 for 2€ more than goldsilver.be.

https://www.leihhaus-lohmann-shop.de/Muenzen-Barren/Australien-1-Kaenguru-2008-1-oz-Silber-proof-B-C.html

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

19 minutes ago, Oystonout said:

Thanks - I had already seen this but I am only looking for the regular bullion version to build a date run set.
Over time I have been monitoring the prices of the RAM Roos on all the German sites and some years are either unavailable or prices are rocketing.
Also prices on eBay across Europe for most Roos even those that you can pick up for under £20 can be listed at 2-3 times the best price.
Sometimes there is a "fair" price on eBay Australia but the seller adds horrendous shipping charges.

7 hours ago, DavePanda said:

I have a complete date run of carded Roos (except the 2007 that is just capsuled....it was released that way) Just on the off chance you wanted to collect carded versions I would sell as a complete set. I know this is a long shot but thought I would mention it.

Cheers

Dave

Very impressive 

Do you not prefer to get the coin just in its capsule so you can hold it and enjoy it and examine it etc?

I have a mixture of capsulated and proof coins and am enjoying collecting each year as and when a deal comes along

Cheers

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Thanks - I had already seen this but I am only looking for the regular bullion version to build a date run set.
Over time I have been monitoring the prices of the RAM Roos on all the German sites and some years are either unavailable or prices are rocketing.
Also prices on eBay across Europe for most Roos even those that you can pick up for under £20 can be listed at 2-3 times the best price.
Sometimes there is a "fair" price on eBay Australia but the seller adds horrendous shipping charges.

I got the 2012 from Goldsilverbe and it is stunning. Think it was only €26 but now it is around €33.

How many years have you got so far?

5 hours ago, Oystonout said:

Very impressive 

Do you not prefer to get the coin just in its capsule so you can hold it and enjoy it and examine it etc?

I have a mixture of capsulated and proof coins and am enjoying collecting each year as and when a deal comes along

Cheers

I think it was how hard it is to get a complete collection of carded ones that appeals to me, the Proofs and the capsuled BUs are way more readily available than the carded version, over the years I have collected differing sets of coins, Kiwis, Roos, Lunar series 1s in various sizes, I now just allow my collector gene to focus on the carded Roos and obviously the Panda series.

I have had a complete carded collections before, sold them to Germany to one of the well know Kangaroo dealers on ebay, then started again just for the fun.. They really are a superb set to acquire.

I also have the complete carded Roo set excluding the 2007 but have the capsulated coin.
I found a great album to store them with slots that fit the plastic sleeve that protects the card itself.

Bought from duncannon.co.uk / gigant Grande binder (spine width 90mm) and the leaves Grande 2ct

Code  301901                  £34.95 (binder in blue)

Code 337553 x 2          £9.90 (Postcard sheets – 10 pages in total as sold in pks of 5)

6 hours ago, Pete said:

I also have the complete carded Roo set excluding the 2007 but have the capsulated coin.
I found a great album to store them with slots that fit the plastic sleeve that protects the card itself.

Bought from duncannon.co.uk / gigant Grande binder (spine width 90mm) and the leaves Grande 2ct

Code  301901                  £34.95 (binder in blue)

Code 337553 x 2          £9.90 (Postcard sheets – 10 pages in total as sold in pks of 5)

That is a superb tip, on special offer now also!

I will get them ordered.. so glad I replied.

Cheers

Dave

Archived