• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bottle Cap Shaped Coin

morezone

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, swAgger said:

Do they ship to the UK as it won't let me change from Germany?

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

12 minutes ago, creative said:

Probably 10 euro plus 

and they have vat also 

better off get one import from states and try your luck 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

3 hours ago, creative said:

Yes, ship anywhere. You don't need to use the site, email him or message him through this site (he's a member). He'll sort you out with no fuss. Not sure what fehk means about the vat from muenzdachs.  Yes, he has had to absorb some of the vat himself, for receiving. But the cost to you is what you see.

And i think that's a good price, and you have comeback with him. He has basically imported a $30 item on your behalf and listing it at €30. Not a big mark up there for taking all the hassle and risk out of purchasing from the states. Is it? Just how i look at it. If the mark up was unreasonable, then absolutely i would be the first to try other avenues.

A quick calculation if i was buying two from mcm (who without fail will have the proper declarations on the package for customs to see here). Nothing with the correct stickers on gets past our guys, what about in the UK?;

2x$29.95, $15.50 p+p= €63.50. Customs vat €14.20. Post office handling charge €10. Total €87.70. Two from Muenzdach €69.90 and a much more pleasant transaction.

12 hours ago, oliversw5 said:

I have put in an order for 25 of these, I went halves with another UK based dealer on these as neither of us wanted to risk 50. 

Is that to resell or for collecting?

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

33 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

Resale but I need to get them in and work out prices as delivery will be 4 quid due to it having to be a parcel 

No problem I’m still interested

1 hour ago, STONE said:

Talk about pricey! At 6 grams that's around $156 an ounce. Ouch... 

Pricey yes, but this type of item has nothing to do with spot. The cross over appeal is huge on these and a lot of people who don't buy coins/bars would buy these as a novelty. 

6 minutes ago, creative said:

Ah sorry @oliversw5 I placed my order with preciousolddsilver.co.uk!

Its no problem, I actually went halves with him on the order as neither of us wanted to buy 50 :D 

They have really grown on me having seen them in person, if you don't have it already it really is a talking point!

Finally got my 3 from MCM. Ordered 11th Nov, Posted 26th January, Delivered 1st February.

Didn't have to pay any import charges or VAT which was good.

Felt really good in the hand. I'm happy.

Took about 20min and 2 ruined thumbnails to get it out of the capsule.

1.JPG

1aa.JPG

3.JPG

22.JPG

3 hours ago, eddyk said:

Finally got my 3 from MCM. Ordered 11th Nov, Posted 26th January, Delivered 1st February.

Didn't have to pay any import charges or VAT which was good.

Felt really good in the hand. I'm happy.

Took about 20min and 2 ruined thumbnails to get it out of the capsule.

1.JPG

1aa.JPG

3.JPG

22.JPG

No import duties = nice ? 

great photos.

• 1 month later...

Archived