• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bottle Cap Shaped Coin

morezone

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. Is that £12 customs handling dee including delivery to an address or is that extra? 

Don’t quite understand.

You would have already paid for a door to door delivery service when purchasing the goods. Handling fee is just for the courier to handle the paper work and prepay any VAT due on your behalf.

38 minutes ago, morezone said:

Don’t quite understand.

You would have already paid for a door to door delivery service when purchasing the goods. Handling fee is just for the courier to handle the paper work and prepay any VAT due on your behalf.

I think in the old days some people called these " penalty " as well :D

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 hour ago, Oldun said:

Jeez, it’d be cheaper to slap the cap on an actual empty bottle and send it regular mail.....that is a helluva mark up for 6g of silver....

https://www.ebay.com/rpp/eBay-today/VQ-110817-New-Coca-Cola-Silver-Coin

Peter rabbit do drink soft drinks you know ?:D it's 2017 now 

54 minutes ago, morezone said:

Don’t quite understand.

Been a while since I have received anything from the US hence didn't realise was included within the 'handling fee' price...

On 08/11/2017 at 23:54, Markh said:

NGC and PCGS-graded versions of the coin that will also include original packaging will be available at a later date for $79.95.

From page 3 small prints 

I bookmarked GovMint.com back in August after finding out about this coin and have checked it weekly since then waiting for it to appear.

I've just pulled the trigger on 3. 
Hope they're here by Christmas. Says Delivery 19th-28th Dec now.

15 hours ago, eddyk said:

I bookmarked GovMint.com back in August after finding out about this coin and have checked it weekly since then waiting for it to appear.

I've just pulled the trigger on 3. 
Hope they're here by Christmas. Says Delivery 19th-28th Dec now.

i am assuming that's ebay estimate , mine is 17-27 I think we should receive earlier than that because it is going to ship by fedex ....... 

@morezone how long by fedex?

i am assuming that's ebay estimate , mine is 17-27 I think we should receive earlier than that because it is going to ship by fedex ....... 
[mention=94]morezone[/mention] how long by fedex?

Economy service. I think it’s around 5 days.

inc custom clearance ? if yes then we should get it before Christmas [emoji3]

Yep. Paper work is started en-route so pretty much ready by the time it reaches UK. When it arrives in the UK they will either phone and ask for pre payment of charges or just deliver the next day and invoice later. Not sure what their criteria is as to which they use.

I'm a huge fan of the Fallout series. They use bottle caps as in-game currency. 

I'm really tempted to buy a few of these. 

Didn't realize they made anything like this. 

Thanks for sharing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Must get around to getting this, had slipped my mind. Looks really well, and delighted to see that custom shaped capsule.

I won't be getting from Mike though.... even though he REALLY wants to give me the opportunity to have something like this for under $100 :D whaddaguy

25 minutes ago, swAgger said:

Must get around to getting this, had slipped my mind. Looks really well, and delighted to see that custom shaped capsule.

I won't be getting from Mike though.... even though he REALLY wants to give me the opportunity to have something like this for under $100 :D whaddaguy

Good presentation though , better than lots of you tubers :D

12 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

This guy crazy? He bought 5 thousand so he can sell for less than $100 each, just googled it, no research just first one I see for $29.99, even that is crazy for a 6g silver mass produced bottle cap, not for me this obe

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

Archived