• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sales, discounts, special offers and stock clearance announcements

TPMD

Hi everyone! I am a representative of TrustedPMDealers.com. We have a section on our website where dealers post their best deals: low-premium items, silver at spot, discounts, flash sales, special offers etc. We have daily announcements about precious metals that are currently on sale. I'd like to share these discounts with you to provide you with the best deals announcements.

For example, this week we have the following announcements:

Gold on sale:

1g Gold Bar from Perth Mint  from  Coin Invest   on sale till 14/08/2017  
2016 RCM Predator Cougar 1oz Silver Coin As Low As $1 Over Spot!  from   BOLD Precious Metals   till    21/08/2017  
2015 Panama-Pacific Commemorative Proof Gold Coin NGC    LPM Precious Metals    till     14/08/2017  
Pamp Suisse 100 gram Gold Cast Bar Only $12.99 Over Spot    SD Bullion   till   08/08/2017
Save On Gold Lunar Goat Coins - Reduced Price!    Perth Bullion    till      15/08/2017

Silver on sale:

Vintage 100 oz Engelhard Silver Bars on SALE    BGASC, LLC   till    14/08/2017   
Silver LUNAR SKULLS on SALE    Power Coin  till     14/08/2017   
1 oz Silver Britannia SALE    Bleyer Bullion    till      14/08/2017  
Only $0.59 Over Spot for SilverTowne United States Flag Silver Bar    SD Bullion   till  11/08/2017   
90%  Silver Half Dollars & Junk Silver  SALE from   BGASC, LLC   till   11/08/2017  
2 oz 2015 Looney Tunes™ Classic Scenes | Birds Anonymous Silver Proof Coin   Silver Gold Bull  till  11/08/2017   
28% OFF 2017 Silver Shield Winter is Here 1 oz Silver Putin Round    SD Bullion    till      11/08/2017   
2016 1 oz Lunar UK Year of the Monkey Silver Coin  from  Coin Invest    till    17/08/2017

Palladium on sale:

21% Off Palladium Canada Maple Leaf   Provident Metals    till  14/08/2017

These are current sales, gathered on our website. We are working on making the list bigger and bigger to get as much valuable info about sales from as many dealers as possible.

I am not leaving links as I am not sure yet what your reaction would be (don't want to make it look like spam). I would like to receive your feedback to learn if our announcements are useful for you. I can post here daily sales, or weekly sales. I hope to cooperate with you guys.

Archived